Sunday, December 10, 2017
This is for our children y’all, I recieved it and realized that our promises are theirs. Even if we did not claim and recieve, how much more should we claim, pray for and decree blessings to be established here and beyond!
Our Father is a GOD of GLORY, in HIS presence is a clarity experienced nowhere else. Give Him GLORY, give Him praise. As we pray these into the lives of our offspring, we learn and can focus on just what we need to focus on. Keep your eyes focused on Jesus, The greatest example that existed.
I have thought back to His trial! No one could provide evidence of His undoing or stepping outside the law, but He willingly was murdered for us! I am aware that this is a humbling reality!
Please pray these prayers. A portion of these are Prayers from London Mothers’ Summit 2017
Prayers for Children
1. I decree that my children are supremely blessed.
2. My children will be at the highest ranking of the land, highest ranking of their education and their careers.
3. I pray that the anointing and the power to be supremely blessed be placed upon my children.
4. Lord make my children’s name popular, make them well know all over the world for good.
“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who Love him, who
have been called according to His purpose.”
5. Lord remember my children for good in Jesus name
6. O Lord remember my children in your mercy. Amen,The mercy of The LORD covers all.
7. Thank you Lord for preserving the lives of my children.
“I have suffered much;
preserve my life, Lord, according to your word.”
8. O Lord I pray that you multiply my children greatly.
“God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”
9. O Lord make my seeds be great nations. As The LORD promised Abraham, so will it be for you and your seed, Amen
10. Lord establish your covenant with my children, let my children enjoy your covenant.
11. Lord make my children palace pillars because they are supremely blessed.
12. Everywhere my children go, somebody will rise up on their behalf, help will always arise for them.
13. My seeds shall not be the weakest link in life. For we are held up, sustained and made strong by God’s goodness and strength.
14. I exclude my children from rape, from jail, from kidnap, from abduction, from drugs, from terrorists, from every evil pop culture in the world. For good shall follow them every step of their way in Jesus’s name, Amen
15. I erase my children’s names from the list of the devil. Amen. By God’s grace and awesome Love, we decree that their names will be written idelibely in The book of Life, in Jesus name, Amen
16. I snatch my children out of the hands of the devil. Who and what we trust in and believe are the hand that support, guide, lead and provide, Amen
17. My seeds shall not be wasted; I shall not bury my children. We can refer back to Onanbin the Old Testament, but if and when we think on it, our children are here with and for a purpose. We pray that it becomes evident in Jesus’ name, Amen
18. I shall not be represented on my day of joy because I will be there myself.
19. I delete any relationship that will separate my children from you Lord.
20. I pray away evil from my children’s lives. Evil will not come near my children.
21. Every evil planned concerning my children, I return to senders. My children will not suffer evil or suffer from other people’s mistakes in Jesus name.
22. My children will not be victims of anybody’s mistake.
23. I will not mourn or cry over my children. I pray that the devil’s plan over my children be frustrated.
24. Every troubler of children, I pray that you expire in the name of Jesus.
25. My first born will not be at the mercy of his siblings.
26. Nobody will take the position of my firstborn
27. Miracles and anointing that will terminate insults, Lord place on my first born.
28. My firstborn will not beg for bread. For all our needs are met/provided for according to God’s endless riches in GLORY, Amen
29. I shall not see trouble over my children. A HUGE Amen, by God’s awesome grace it will be good in Jesus’ name, Amen
30. My children will not marry the wrong person and they will not marry my enemies. We have a key purpose in being placed where and as we are. I Biblically ask “Are you happy?” At this time in The name of Jesus, a name above every name that ever was or will be, your relationship will at this time be blessed by God, Amen. Our shortcomings should be used to propel our offspring so that in Jesus’ name, they see awesome in their lives in Jesus’ name, Amen
Our prayers spill on us, just was we pray for our offspring, so should we do for ourselves and our completion in Jesus, Amen
31. My children’s destiny shall not be used to balance evil accounts.
32. In my time of harvest over my children I will not mourn.
33. I will not do for my children what my children should be doing for me.
34. My seed shall be strong in every way.
Our strength is of The LORD.
35. The Lord will distinguish my seed.
Malaci 3:18 And you will again see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not.
36. I tear every garment of disfavour, disgrace and shame, delay, lack, sickness, financial challenges, stagnancy from my children’s lives.
37. I put on the garment of favour, progress, success and abundance on my children.
38. My children will not lack food. God will always sustain my children.
He will provide for you, according to HIS riches in endless GLORY.
39. My children’s voices will not be defeated. When they speak kings and nobles will hear.
40. Lord turn every one of my children’s mistakes to miracles.
41. May my children find favour with God.
For as they “Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
bind them around your neck,
write them on the tablet of your heart.
Then you will win favor and a good name
in the sight of God and man.” Amen
42. The Lord will not leave my children, especially before or after they succeed. Amen, for our success is of The LORD! Glory, for His Word says He will bestow us as believers with good success, Amen
43. May Jehovah fight for my children, He shall fight for us, as we remain still. The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.”Exodus 14:14
44. I destroy every relationship that is not God ordained in my children’s lives.
Pls pray this prayer regularly your offspring always.
We are blessed! Like parent as child, no? So, we pray always and incessantly for God’s grace in our lives and for our essence in Jesus’s name, a HUGE AMEN!!!
Glory to our King, Amen
As we pray these, let us be soaked in and with The Spirit in Jesus’s name till we drip and whet others, Amen