Quiz time y’all… No! Don’t be nervous:
1. Who was the first king of Israel? Yes, Moses led them out of Egypt, but as kings/royalty goes, who was the first king?
2. What is the longest Chapter in The Bible? Shortest verse? Is there any purpose to these?
3. Did you pray this morning/evening? Why do we pray? To Who/What?
4. Where did all this come from? Yes, there are atoms, molecules, elements…what caused them to be put together the way they are?
5. Really weird question I know, but what came first: Dinosaurs or Man? Do we not ‘trust’ genetics? Small to big, big to large… and so on. People in earlier times were shorter? What changed? Nutrition, yes! While on this question, how tall was Goliath?
The righteousness of Thy testimonies is everlasting: may I please have understanding, wherein I shall live.
I cry with my whole heart; hear me, O LORD: I will keep thy statutes. I cried unto Thee; save me, and I shall keep Thy testimonies, Amen.
I prevented the dawning of the morning, and cried: I hoped in Thy Word, for I study it as I pray – unceasingly, Amen.
Mine eyes prevent the night watches, that I might meditate in Thy Word. Hear my voice according unto Thy lovingkindness: O LORD, quicken me according to Thy judgment.
0 They draw nigh that follow after mischief: they are far from Thy law. Thou art near, O LORD; and all Thy commandments are truth.
Concerning Thy testimonies, I have known of old that Thou hast founded them for all ways.
Consider mine affliction, and deliver me LORD, I pray in Jesus’ name, Amen.
For I do not forget Thy law. What has been saidI hold in my heart.
LORD, plead my cause, and deliver me, Amen.
Quicken me according to Thy word.