Okay! Quiz time
There is a John (easy you will say 🤔)
Lot’s of questions! Easy to hard ☺.
1. What book(s) did he write? Duhhh!
2. Moving right along… how did he die?
a) Crucifixion (upside down?)
b) Beheading (not the Baptist! Jus’ sayin’)
d) He went crazy!
e) Nartural causes.
3. Which John are we talking about? Good question! How many John’s are written about in the New Testament? Old Testament? Told you it may get tricky…🤔
4. Whichever John you choose (hopefully all of them) what was the timeline or major accomplishments in his days?
5. Was anyone of them ‘saved’ from being ‘fried’ (yeah, yeah, yeah…get your minds off Kentucky fried chicken KFC 🤔)
Uh oh! How are we supposed to know? Once again “Is (s)he loony?
I know you jus’ askin’ 😉
6. Who “ordered” each “John” dead? Really complex! Boiling, Crucifixion, beheading… Specific names!
I told you it would get complex! Have you been ‘studying’ for this ‘test’ as advised?
Falling back! (OR is it forward? Can you ‘fall’ forward? Or is that only after a trip or push?)
7. Getting ‘deep’ around here; rather than ask questions. I will state a fact that is known to ‘some’ (coulda asked this but decided to state it instead!)
For example; what ‘incident’ is suggested….”IT is introduced by an incident where the Tetrarch Herod Antipas, hearing stories about Jesus, imagines that this is John the Baptist raised from the dead (Hmmm! Told you it’d get ‘deep’. It then explains that John had rebuked Herod for marrying Herodias, the ex-wife of his brother (named here as Philip).
Shoulda asked you if we were not on “John’s” this very question… For example, what did “John” do to incite Herod?
8. How are you? Sweating yet?
Ok, Ok 😁 could get more complex, but we need to leave that challenge for nexttime!
Hmm! 🤔 Ahhh! Next time Peter!
Oh! And IF you need answers – READ! 😁 ok, ok, ok…. we will start including them – reversed but most rather than “Read or know” will ‘check’ the answers!
Challenge your friends, lighten your ‘fellowships’!
They ARE a challenge!