What He has said is done! An artist sets out with a thought in mind of what will be produced. I will ask, has anyone seen Picasso, Rembrandt, Vivaldi… has anyone seen them?
We see AND appreciate thier works, key point! Has anyone seen the sources of ‘masterpieces’? The answer No!
Ever seen a Sun rise, A Sun set, Stars at night, a rolling wave, a calling bird? ALL natural, beautiful, Master-pieces in the greatest work of all time!
Music, art, nature, even our own selves – beauty! From where?
-“What does she/he have that I don’t?”
Feeling a tad bit ‘jealous’?
For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice.
You desire and do not have, so you murder. You covet and cannot obtain, so you fight and quarrel. You do not have, because you do not ask. You ask and do not receive, because you ask wrongly, to spend it on your passions.
But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth.
A tranquil heart gives life to the flesh, but envy makes the bones rot.
No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.
Wrath is cruel, anger is overwhelming, but who can stand before jealousy?
Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Remember, God’s Word Created all, Amen.
This knocks my socks off! IF God says you are blessed, watch out!
Blessings can be associated with protection and happiness. God’s blessings protects us, and helps guide us to the path of happiness and righteousness. Use these Bible verses to remind you of the ultimate blessing of protection promised to us, when Jesus died for us on the cross, and use them as a direction to the right path He intended for us.
“I swear by myself, declares the LORD, that because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies,
2. He is making you stronger. With every unanswered prayer, with every disappointment, with every hurdle, with every loss, he is making you stronger. He is giving you the strength you need so you can be strong for others. So you can be a strong mother, a strong father, a strong wife, a strong husband, a strong daughter, a strong son, and a strong friend.
3. He has a better plan for you. He knows what’s better for you, he knows what you need not what you want. He is planning the perfect timing for your life. The timing of your love, the timing of your career, and the timing of your miracle.
4. He will answer your questions. He will show you why you didn’t get that job, or why it didn’t work out with that person. He will show you why you lost a loved one, why he broke your heart or why he tested you so much. He will make things clear to you and you will thank him for it.
5. He will heal you. He will heal your broken heart, he will ease your restless mind, and he will solve the mystery of your puzzled thoughts. He wants you to be patient but he will always fix you.
6. He wants you to trust Him. He wants you to have faith in Him, He wants you to leave the big things – the uncontrollable things up to Him, he wants you to believe in Him, He wants you to go back to Him when you think you have no one and He wants you to trust that He will provide for you when you lose everything. He will always rescue you before you drown.
7. He wants you to know you’re never alone. He is always there with you; when you’re scared or confused, he is there with you. When you’re afraid of the dark, he is there with you. When you are crying late at night and you think no one can hear you, he can hear you. When you’ve given up on your life and on Love and think you have no one, you have Him. No matter where you are, He is always with you and He wants you to know that He is enough, Amen.
8. He wants you to grow. He wants to you to change, He wants you to learn things the hard way, He wants you to evolve, He wants you step outside of your comfort zone, He wants you to lose your way so you can find Him and find yourself. He wants you to be wise and strong and he wants you to prosper.
9. He wants you to know he Loves you. He Loves you more than you know, He may be hard on you sometimes but He Loves you, He may not give you everything you asked for but He loves you. No matter how many mistakes you’ve made or how many times you got angry with Him, He still Loves you, He forgives you and He is turning your life around. He doesn’t Love you for your money or your looks or your status, He Loves you for you. God Loves you more in a moment than anyone could in a lifetime. This is a shock that takes a while to process! ALL those gifts, the words, the looks, the actions? A LIFETIME of feelings is NOT a moment, minuscule bit of God’s Love in a second! Remember! God is Love!!! What does it take to define Love? We are unable to. Love is shown and felt! You are Loved regardless of your past or present! We have shared this before, but you are reading or listening to this right now! You woke up this morning, another chance. I will state that again, another chance!
We have shared on this concept. Each day is another chance!
We could break this down; another chance for what exactly? Curt answer – yourfuture! School, work, promotions, our existence? For what? Comfort, Savings, an inheritance, a name???
Yes! To all these questions and more! Then what?
We have touched on history, we call it His-story – God’s story!
IF what we have read and or seen in books and/or TV lends an inclination to what could be, but is NOT possible.
For so many reasons! Before Time – The Word was, and The Word was God.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:1 solves many ‘mysteries’! God sent His Word into the world as Man. ALL we experience – The Word experiences and more!
10. He wants you to believe in miracles. He is bringing you small miracles so you can believe in the big miracles. In every dream of yours that come true, in every pleasant surprise you get, in every enlightening situation you encounter, in every person who moved you, in every person you loved – he’s making miracles happen. He’s a God of magic, wonder and hope and he wants you to believe that.