- Why me?
- How come?
- Why not…
NO NOT worry about ANYTHING! In every situation live in thanks! Sounds weird, I know!
Let me ask you, what decisions did you make?
- If you had…
- Did you…?
- Have you…?
His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of Him who called us by his own glory and goodness. 2 Peter 1:3
ALL things are connected in your life! Realize that.
How do you live? Was the decision God focused, God centered, I dare add was it ‘holy’?
What is ‘holy’?
- Dedicated or consecrated to God or a religious purpose; sacred i.e. “The Holy Bible.” Synonyms: Sacred, consecrated, hallowed, sanctified, venerated, revered, reverenced, divine, religious, blessed, blest, dedicated”it is forbidden to say the name of this holy place aloud”
Decision? Have you prayed about it?
What is prayer?
- A solemn request for help or expression of thanks addressed to God or an object of worship.”I’ll say a prayer for him” Synonyms:Invocation, intercession, devotionArchaic orison. “she stood in the chapel listening to the priest’s murmured prayers”
- A religious service, especially a regular one, at which people gather in order to pray together.”500 people were detained as they attended Friday prayers”
- An earnest hope or wish.
- “It is our prayer that the current progress on human rights will be sustained”
What is your hope?
– How is your hope? Does it bounce back after being hit? Does it cause you to doubt when you lose hope in a situation? God knows that we all struggle with finding and holding onto hope. When you are facing tests of faith, even the strongest Christians can find it a challenge to find hope.
When you need encouragement and refreshment for your soul, turn to these Scriptures from the Old and New Testaments that offer hope and encouragement. Everyone needs to be reminded from time to time of the hope that God, Jesus and the Bible offer to us in our daily lives.
Do you live in hope? Focus on your hopes?
Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise Him again — my Savior and my God!–Psalms 43:5