Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and are the called:
Mercy unto you, and peace, and Love, be multiplied in and on you. Our Father is Love…like Father like child, Amen.
Beloved, when Jude gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for him to write unto you, and exhort you that you should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints and still does, Amen.
For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying The only Lord God sent by God, a part/apart from God for an inhalation of existence (33 years! For a thousand years is as a day with The Almighty God, Amen) our Lord Jesus Christ.
Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, “how that The Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not. And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, (We have shrines to saints. Moses who in His-story walked and talked with God. Would quality as the deliverervofvthe nation of Isreal when they cried to God, Amen) yet Micheal did not bring against satan a railing accusation (we at times forget the supernatural, there was an order of angel’s and Lucifer unstrippef now stands at a higher Echelon), but Michael said, The Lord rebuke thee.
The hierarchy of angels may be ranked from highest to lowest into nine (9) orders or choirs.
SERAPHIM are the highest order of the Hierarchy of Angels. These angelic beings spend their time worshiping and praising God. The prophet Isaiah vividly describes them in his vision of God: He quotes: In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, high and lifted up, and the train of His robe filled the temple. Above it stood seraphim; each one had six wings: with two he covered his face, with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. And one cried to another and said: ‘Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of His glory!(Isaiah 6:1-3).
CHERUBIM are the second highest order. The Bible depicts Cherubim as powerful and majestic angelic creatures who surround God’s throne (see Ezekiel l :5 – l 4; 28: l 2). They are also depicted on the Ark of the Covenant as its Guardians. God sent them to guard Eden after the expulsion of Adam and Eve: After He drove the man out, He placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life. (Genesis :24).
THRONES are the third ranking order of angels.They were also known as Wheels and the Many-eyed Ones. These Angels were often believed to be deployed like charioteers around the Throne of God. They were described in Ezekiel 1:13-19 as having four wings and four faces. They sparkled like the color of barnished brass. They had the hands of a man under their wings. Their wings were joined one to the other and they did not turn when they traveled -they all went straight forward. They had four faces. They had the face of a man as well as three other faces on their helmets – that of a lion, an ox, and an eagle. They moved on wheels in the middle of wheels, blue-green in color. Above their heads the likeness of the firmament, which was the color of crystal,and under this were their wings, two on each side of their bodies. The noise of their wings was like the noise of great waters.
DOMINIONS are the fourth ranking order of angels. This Order of Guardian Angels decide the success or failure of nations. Dominations have been described as wearing long albs, or gowns reaching to their feet, hitched with a golden belt and adorned with a green sole. They carry golden staffs in the right hand and the Seal of God in the left. At other times, they are said to hold an orb or a specter.
VIRTUES are the fifth ranking Order of Angels. They have been called “The Brilliant or Shining Ones.They were called the Angels of miracles, encouragement, and blessings. They were particularly involved with people struggling with their faith. Virtues have been said to be the chief bestowers of grace and valor. The two Angels at the Ascension of Jesus were traditionally believed to be from the Order of Virtues. Virtues were usually represented in a group.
POWERS are the sixth ranking Order of Angels. Powers have been credited as being the first Order of Angels created by God. They are responsible for maintaining the border between Heaven and Earth. Acting as a sort of elite guard, they constantly watch for demonic attack. They are the major line of defense and battle during heavenly warfare. It is their duty to protect the world from the infiltration of demons. They protect our souls from these evil beings and act as ministers of God who avenge evil in the world. It was also believed that at death, the Powers guide our transition to Heaven.
PRINCIPALITIES OR PRINCES are the seventh ranking Order of Angels. The Principalities were considered to be the guardians over the nations and the leaders of the world. It is believed thar they are given more freedom to act than the lesser angels below them. They are responsible for carrying out divine acts concerning their area of jurisdiction. It was from this Order that the Angel who aided David in his task of slaying Goliath was thought to have come. Finally, they are given to the task of managing the duties of the angels. Principalities have been described as being dressed in soldier’s uniforms with golden girdles.
ARCHAngels are eighth ranking order of angels. Archangel Michael is believed to be the highest ranking warring angel in God’s heavenly host. He will play a special role in the end time: For the Lord Himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-1 7). As powerful as Michael is, he does keep to his proper domain (Jude 1:6) and does not over-exert his authority over his adversary, Lucifer. But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him. He said, ‘The Lord rebuke you!(Jude l: 9).Ultimately, however, Scripture says that he will prevail over Satan (see Revelation 12: 79).
Archangel Gabriel is a highest ranking messenger who brought special messages to God’s people. In the Scripture we find him bringing messages to: Daniel to reveal the future events to him (Daniel 8:16; 9:21).He went to Zacharias regarding the birth of John the Baptist, (Luke 1 :19) and to Mary to announce the birth of Jesus (Luke l :30).
GUARDIAN Angels are the last order of angels.They are believed to be ministering angels sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation (Hebrews 1:14). Within the orders of angels, only archangels and angels (the lowest categories in the hierarchy) are traditionally said to interact with man and woman in the course of daily life. In some cases, the angel serves only as a messenger, but in others, the angel lingers in visible form, taking responsibility for the well-being of individuals in trouble, guarding them from harm, offering them sustenance, or leading them out of danger. Nowadays they are still busy ministering to us.
It is my ardent prayer that this brings some understanding. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers.
Ephesians 6:12, KJV: “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
We fight not our battles but stand in prayer and thanksgivinga having donned the full armor of God, Amen.
- “The Lord is a man of war; the Lord is His name … Your Right Hand, O Lord, has become glorious in power; Your right hand, O Lord, has dashed the enemy in pieces. And in the greatness of Your excellence you have overthrown those who rose against You; You sent forth Your wrath which consumed them like stubble.” (Exodus 15:3,6)
- “The Lord shall go forth like a mighty man; He shall stir up His zeal like a man of war. He shall cry out, yes, shout aloud; He shall prevail against His enemies.” (Isaiah 42:13)
- “I will go before you and make the crooked paths straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut the bars of iron.” (Isaiah 45:2)
- “For you shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight; for the Lord will go before you, and the God of Israel will be your rear guard.” (Isaiah 52:12)
- “Therefore understand today the Lord your God is He who goes before you as a consuming fire. He will destroy them and bring them down before you; so you shall drive them out and destroy them quickly, as the Lord has said to you.” (Deuteronomy 9:3)
- “The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.” (Exodus 14:14)
- “Be strong and courageous; do not be afraid nor dismayed before the king of Assyria, nor before all the multitude that is with him; for there are more with us than with him. With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the Lord our God, to help us and to fight our battles.” (2 Chronicles 32:7)
- “… For I will contend with him who contends with you.” (Isaiah 49:25)
- “… since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you …” (2 Thessalonians 1:6)
- “The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms; He will thrust out the enemy from before you, and will say, ‘Destroy!’ ” (Deuteronomy 33:27)
- Do not say, “I will recompense evil;” Wait for the Lord, and He will save you.” (Proverbs 20:22)
- “I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you …” (Genesis 12:3)
- “Many a time they have afflicted me from my youth; yet they have not prevailed against me … The Lord is righteous; He has cut in pieces the cords of the wicked.” (Psalm 129:2)
- “It is God who avenges me, and subdues the peoples under me; He delivers me from my enemies. You also lift me up above those who rise against me; You have delivered me from the violent man.” (Psalm 18:47)
- “Plead my cause, O Lord, with those who strive with me; fight against those who fight against me. Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for my help. Also draw out the spear, and stop those who pursue me. Say to my soul, “I am your salvation.” (Psalm 35:1)
- “When my enemies turn back, they shall fall and perish at your presence. For You have maintained my right and my cause; You sat on the throne judging in righteousness.” (Psalm 9:3)
- “Do not be afraid of their faces, for I am with you to deliver you,” says the Lord. (Jeremiah 1:8)
- “God is a just judge, and God is angry with the wicked every day. If He does not turn back, He will sharpen His sword; He bends His bow and makes it ready. He also prepares for Himself instruments of death; He makes His arrows into fiery shafts.” (Psalm 7:11)
- “He will guard the feet of His saints, but the wicked shall be silent in darkness. For by strength no man shall prevail. The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken in pieces; from heaven He will thunder against them. The Lord will judge the ends of the earth. He will give strength to His king, and exalt the horn of His anointed. (1 Samuel 2:9)
- “… For we have no power against this great multitude that is coming against us; nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are upon You … Then the Spirit of the Lord came upon Jahaziel … thus says the Lord to you: ‘Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God’s … You will not need to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the salvation of the Lord, who is with you, O Judah and Jerusalem!” Do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them, for the Lord is with you.” (2 Chronicles 20:12-17)
- “Behold, all those who were incensed against you shall be ashamed and disgraced; they shall be as nothing, and those who strive with you shall perish. You shall seek them and not find them – those who contend with you. Those who war against you shall be as nothing, as a nonexistent thing. For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.‘ ” (Isaiah 41:11)
- “When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him.” (Isaiah 59:19)
- “Now I know that the Lord saves His anointed; He will answer him from His holy heaven with the saving strength of His right hand.” (Psalm 20:6)
- “Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and You right hand will save me. The Lord will perfect that which concerns me …” (Psalm 138:7)
- “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you.” (Isaiah 43:2)
- “For they did not gain possession of the land by their own sword, nor did their arm save them; but it was Your right hand, Your arm, and the light of Your countenance, because You favored them.” (Psalm 44:3)
- “You marched through the land in indignation; You trampled the nations in anger. You went forth for the salvation of Your people, for salvation with Your anointed. You struck the head from the house of the wicked.” (Habakkuk 3:12)
- “The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles.” (Psalm 34:17)
- “And I commanded Joshua at that time, /saying, ‘Your eyes have seen all that the Lord Your God has done to these two kings; so will the Lord do to all the kingdoms through which you pass. You must not fear them, for the Lord your God Himself fights for you.” (Deuteronomy 3:21)
But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves. Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core. These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever. And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men’s persons in admiration because of advantage. But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, Keep yourselves in The Love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And of some have compassion, making a difference:
And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh. Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To The only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
Jude Chapter 1