We are all artists each in their own way. I am touched to see and know ‘individuality‘. A self-ness! It is profound, we each have a purpose and a reason!
When I appreciate art work; they live for always if stored ‘right’, more profound is the fact that eons/years/centuries later – they exist.
Where are the artists? What are our creations? YOU are a creation! No matter how basic it seems, you are! Before you were, you were known! Decisions!
They may seem to cloud things! Lay all at The Feet of God; YOU are Known, Amen.
One thing that has amazed and astonished me is that we are all Known by God in fullness! We are naked before Him. Our thoughts, decisions, actions are Known.
I would sound ‘flighty’ if I said “live right.” It is your choice. Noone stands with you before God, you explain all! The why’s, how comes?…A brief interlude between now and forever…
A very deep concept, why? We will touch on this…
To go a tad ‘way’ back… Your parents in desire for intimacy created you. Yes, they very possibly tried and were successful; here you are! In all your magnificence; I am not being ‘far-reaching’ you are an individual! No one, a twin, a siamese twin even is as you are. No matter how ‘uniform’ we make life, there are experiences that differ.
Pretty simply, do two individuals ‘dream’ the same?
Dreams are an important part of many Biblical stories and passages. They offer insight and foresight into the favored decisions or actions that should be made. Many dreams include visions of divine symbols or the Lord, himself, sharing wisdom that changes the course of history. Conversely, some dreams present a clear example of what could go wrong if the way of God is abandoned. Read the list below of biblical verses mentioning dreams and their importance.
- 1 Samuel 28:15 Chapter Parallel Compare15 Samuel said to Saul, “Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?” “I am in great distress,” Saul said. “The Philistines are fighting against me, and God has departed from me. He no longer answers me, either by prophets or by dreams. So I have called on you to tell me what to do.”
- Acts 2:17 Chapter Parallel Compare17 “ ‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.
- Daniel 1:17 Chapter Parallel Compare17 To these four young men God gave knowledge and understanding of all kinds of literature and learning. And Daniel could understand visions and dreams of all kinds.
- Ecclesiastes 5:7 Chapter Parallel Compare7 Much dreaming and many words are meaningless. Therefore fear God.
- Genesis 20:3 Chapter Parallel Compare3 But God came to Abimelek in a dream one night and said to him, “You are as good as dead because of the woman you have taken; she is a married woman.”
Leading. Just what does that mean?