Beloved I pray for you, whoever is unlawfully holding what rightfully belongs to you shall face the wrath of God. Your possessions, promotions and breakthrough shall be too hot for the enemy to handle, God will fight your battles remainrooted in prayer and faith, and they will release all your goodness to you in Jesus’ name, Amen.
We dream, our spirit is always ‘awake’, hence dreams. Are you aware/awake/sensitive/receiving? When the ‘stress’ of the day is ‘on hold’ as you sleep; be awake in the spirit. Dreams?
Dreams are an important part of many Biblical stories and passages. They offer insight and foresight into the favored decisions or actions that should be made. Many dreams include visions of divine symbols or the Lord, himself, sharing wisdom that changes the course of history. Conversely, some dreams present a clear example of what could go wrong if the way of God is abandoned. Read the list below of biblical verses mentioning dreams and their importance.
- 1 Samuel 28:15 Samuel said to Saul, “Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?” “I am in great distress,” Saul said. “The Philistines are fighting against me, and God has departed from me. He no longer answers me, either by prophets or by dreams. So I have called on you to tell me what to do.”
- Acts 2:17 “ ‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.
- Daniel 1:17 To these four young men God gave knowledge and understanding of all kinds of literature and learning. And Daniel could understand visions and dreams of all kinds.
- Ecclesiastes 5:7 Much dreaming and many words are meaningless. Therefore fear God.
- Genesis 20:3 But God came to Abimelek in a dream one night and said to him, “You are as good as dead because of the woman you have taken; she is a married woman.”
- Genesis 40:8 “We both had dreams,” they answered, “but there is no one to interpret them.” Then Joseph said to them, “Do not interpretations belong to God? Tell me your dreams.”
- Genesis 42:9 Then he remembered his dreams about them and said to them, “You are spies! You have come to see where our land is unprotected.”
- Jeremiah 23:32 Indeed, I am against those who prophesy false dreams,” declares The LORD. “They tell them and lead my people astray with their reckless lies, yet I did not send or appoint them. They do not benefit these people in the least,” declares The LORD.
- Matthew 2:13 When they had gone, an angel of The LORD appeared to Joseph in a dream. “Get up,” he said, “take the child and His mother and escape to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the child to kill Him.”
- Matthew 2:19 After Herod died, an angel of The LORD appeared in a dream to Joseph in Egypt.