– And Jesus said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
– Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Matthew 28:19
– Follow peace with all [men], and holiness, without which no man shall see The Lord. Hebrews 12:14
– And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. Matthew 24:10-20
– Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work. John 4:34
– Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, [and] I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Jeremiah 1:5
– For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16
– I have set The LORD always before me: because [He is] at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Amen. Psalms 16:8-11
– Now thanks [be] unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of His Knowledge by us in every place. 2 Corinthians 2:14
– If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true. John 5:31
– For God so Loved the world, that God sent His Word as ‘Man’, that whosoever believeth in Christ should not perish, but have everlasting life. Amen.
– Preach The Word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 2 Timothy 4:2
– Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin. 1 Peter 4:1
God has called us each to minister in some way. What is your calling? Some people struggle with trying to decipher their calling. Begin by considering the talents and gifts God has bestowed to you. God gave you these unique talents for a reason – to serve Him! While we will not all be called to preach from a pulpit, we are all called to serve God faithfully. This may mean volunteering with vacation Bible school or ministering in the nursery or helping teach others how to be good stewards of their finances. No matter what your gifts are, allow God to use them to bring Him glory.
And we pray;
Dear God, I want to live my life serving You and ministering to others, but there are some days when I am unsure how to do it. Give me wisdom to know which unique gifts You have given me and an understanding for how I can use them to minister. Give me the confidence and strength I need to serve. Whenever I am ministering, help me to do it unto You, LORD and not for my own glory. May Your name and Works be glorified through my ministry. Thank You for believing I am worthy to share Your message with others. In Jesus’ name, Amen.