It is God Who made us, and we are His; we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture.
In one sense, you are always living in God’s purpose. … Psalm 57:2 says, “I cry out to God Most High, to God Who fulfills His purpose for me.”
This is key in understanding God’s purpose for your life. God has numbered your days and will fulfill every purpose He has for you, Amen.
Enter His gates with thanksgiving (give thanks in ALL things, Amen), and enter The courts of The Creator with praise!
We exist in thanksgiving, Give thanks to The Creator of ALL – seen AND unseen. We breathe oxygen, have you ever seen it? The Earth has oxygen, ever been out of this Earth? Earth was Created for Man. We have touched on the size of Earth in the Megaverse. Here we are, Created in God’s image. Amazing, no?
Bless God and worship The Creator! For The LORD is AWESOME; The steadfast Love of The LORD endures forever, and The Creator is faithful to all generations.
What The Lord is to ME (for each day of the month and more!)
- He is my peace. Outside that, there can be unrest and commotion everywhere as far as I am concerned.
- He is my joy. I do not need any other joy.
- He is the atonement for all my sins.He has cast all my sins behind Him into the sea of forgetfulness. If I should sin again, He will forgive me, for this sin has also been atoned for.
- He is my sanctifier. He purifies me again and again as long as I live. His death is working in me, with the result that there is gradually more room for the life of Christ. (2 Corinthians 4:12)
- He is my Shepherd. Even if no one else cares for me, He does so faithfully day and night.
- He is my song of praise. If there is no other topic or any other reason for singing praises, He is.
- He is my capital. I do not need any other capital. If that is not sufficient, then nothing is sufficient.
- He is my income. If that fails, then everything fails.
- He is my insurance. If that isn’t safe, nothing is safe.
- He is my future. I look unto Him. I am going to meet Him. Then my future is bright and long. Hallelujah!
- He is my only Lord and ruler. I have sanctified Him as Lord in my heart. (1 Peter 3:15) I have submitted to Him, being fully confident of the perfect goodness of His guidance and commands.
- He is my family. He is my mother, sister, and brother.
- He is my honor. I have absolutely no need of any other honor. It makes no difference if people dishonor and despise me all the days of my life.
- He is my fortress, my shield, and my guardian. There I am safe.
- He is my Master. I am an apprentice. Even if no one else instructs me diligently in the truth, He does.
- He is my leader. Even if all others were only talkers who had not themselves gone on the way, so I could rely on them to lead me, He would still be well acquainted with the way. Glory be to His name!
- He is my captain. Even if no one else strengthens me and teaches me to wage war, He is a mighty warrior, the captain of God’s host. He is no weakling.
- He is my rest. Even though my body had neither bed nor pillow, my spirit would still have a delightful place of rest – in Him!
- He is my storeroom. Even if I did not have any supplies, yet in Him dwells the fullness of the Godhead bodily, and I am a member of His body, filled by Him.
- He is my physician. Even if no earthly physician can heal my body, He can do it; and He also does it if it is for my best.
- He is my goal – to become like Him and partake of His nature.
- He is my forerunner. I am not journeying on an unknown way as an explorer. It is a way that has been cleared and on which Jesus has run ahead. Every step has been taken by Him previously. He has been tested in all points, exactly like the steps I am now taking and am yet to take. What a comfort that is!
- He is my comfort. This comfort is sufficient for me.
- He is my Judge. It does not matter how other people judge me.
- He is my choice food. He is the bread of life. His flesh is truly food.
- He is my entertainment and my pleasure. All other entertainment fades by comparison.
- He is my fortune and my prosperity. What He sends in my way is always fortunate and for my prosperity. No one has ever experienced better fortune and prosperity.
- He is my wisdom and my understanding. Greater wisdom and better understanding than obedience to Him is not to be found.
- He – the Word – is my sword. This weapon cuts better than any other.
- He is my faithful, upright friend. Any other friendship is not needed.
- He is my interest. Relative to Him all other interests are pure vanity.