Decisions? What? Why? Reason?
God influences Christians the same way God influences everyone; by directing the causes and effects of all our thoughts, choices and actions. God does not walk, talk, work or think for us, but He know the causes of them, and He know all the effects they will have on you and all around you in the future.
It is perplexing to know that we live the cause, THE effect is KNOWN.
What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun. Ecclesiastes 1:9
This oversimplifies FACT. Repetition is (Wo)Man.
The action of repeating something that has already been said or written.
Hold on! Not in all things! In praying, don’t use vain repetitions, as the unbelievers do; for they think that they will be heard for their much speaking.
1 John 5:14 says, “This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.”
This is because we are constantly plagued with doubts, wondering if He hears us or listens to our prayers.
Even David, a man after God’s own heart, faced the same fears.
This led him to cry out in Psalm 22: 1-2, which says, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from my cries of anguish? My God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer, by night, but I find no rest.”
Today, all of these worries can be cast away, because Pulse has proof that our Father, in Heaven, actually hears us.
Here are five Bible verses that prove that God hears our prayers.
1. John 9:31 – “We know that God does not listen to sinners. He listens to the godly person who does His Will.”
2. 1 Peter 3:12 – “For The ‘eyes’ of The Lord are on the righteous and His ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of The Lord is against those who do evil.”
3. 1 John 5:15 – “And if we know that God hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of The LORD.”
4. Jeremiah 29:12-13; “Then you will call on Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart.”
5. Psalm 66:17-20 – “I cried out to God with my mouth; His praise was on my tongue. If I had cherished sin in my heart, The LORD would not have listened; but God has surely listened and has heard my prayer. Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld His Love from me!”