“Stay away from others”! “Keep your distance!” “Wear masks to go out!”
Here in NJ, I went to Shoprite and whilst wearing my mask, noted that every other individual had them on too.
Tires screeching! The gentleman in front of me (kindly six feet ahead.) On the check out line had his mouth partially covered and nasal passage WIDE open – uncovered. The comedy? In Medical School we were taught how to gown and mask!
This is a crash course in survival! But, no one is laughing! I dare not say anything, and did not. But, who/where/what is anything said?
“Whoops! I do not understand how/why/where I was exposed! I always wore my mask outside…”
Easy to say. Who is teaching non Medical personnel to approximately don their masks?
Too many voices!
Could we have a minimal number of sources of ‘wisdom’?
Ok! I will be pesky…how is it transmitted? Being a medical personell, I have a pretty good understanding of the ‘spread.’ Are we truly addressing the problem with a ming to curtail the spread?
Have you prayed about the cessation of the virus/spread and death toll? We are raking up numbers in losses like it war… soldiers sent off to battle and taken by the ‘foe’. Tears? Too many have fallen! Dehydration sets in!
We pray (in your own words!)
1. The Will of God come to be the occurence on Earth, we pray in Jesus’ name. John 14:14 says “And I will do whatever you ask in My name, so that The Father may be glorified in the Son.” John 14:13
2. “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on Earth will be bound in Heaven, and whatever you loose on Earth will be loosed in Heaven. This is a verse that says so very much. Have you loosed The Spirit on and in this situation?
3. Paul said in The Word that he prqyed ceaselessly. Are you doing the same? Have you started to thank God for this situation? In every thing give thanks: for this is The Will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18
4. Are you knocking? Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. Matthew 7:7
Continuity, do stop knocking until the door to healing and cessation is swung open.
5. Have you started thanksgiving? No turkeys here! “In every thing give thanks: for this is The Will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” 1 Thessalonians 5:18
“So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. If a son asks for bread from any father among you, will he give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent instead of a fish? Or if he asks for an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!” Luke 11:9-13
We all need to pray ceaselessly.