So, here we are at the end of 2020! We look back and ask “was this real?” A year of woes, worries and change!
What can we do?
We have heard of asking, seeking, decreeing, ‘speaking to’, professing, believing and RECEIVING.
“If The Son therefore shall make you free, you shall be free indeed” John 8: 36
- When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. Isaiah 43:2
- Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?” John 11:25-26
- Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful. Hebrews 10:23
- And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. 1 Peter 5:10
- The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise, as some understand slowness. Instead He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9
- The One who calls you is faithful, and He will do it. 1 Thessalonians 5:24
- Therefore, since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God. 2 Corinthians 7:1
- Know therefore that The Lord your God is God; He is The faithful God, keeping His covenant of Love to a thousand generations of those who Love Him and keep His commandments. Deuteronomy 7:9
- Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. Matthew 7:7
- Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with Me. Revelation 3:20
- For God so Loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
- I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the Earth. Genesis 9:13
- The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before My Father and his angels. Revelation 3:5
- Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is. All who have this hope in Him purify themselves, just as He is pure.1 John 3:2-3
- Through these He has given us His very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires. 2 Peter 1:4
- For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8
- Now I am about to go the way of all the Earth. You know with all your heart and soul that not one of all the good promises The Lord your God gave you has failed. Every promise has been fulfilled; not one has failed. Joshua 23:14
- But Scripture has locked up everything under the control of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe. Galatians 3:22
- If you really change your ways and your actions and deal with each other justly, if you do not oppress the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow and do not shed innocent blood in this place, and if you do not follow other gods to your own harm, then I will let you live in this place, in the land I gave your ancestors for ever and ever. Jeremiah 7:5-7
- But in fact the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which He is mediator is superior to the old one, since the new covenant is established on better promises. Hebrews 8:6
- I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the Earth. Genesis 9:11 (sickness/illness/calamity. Confess/profess!)
- For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance—now that He has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant. Hebrews 9:15
You are free from every negative encumbrances in year 2021, in Jesus’ name, Amen.
2021 shall be a great year for you (believe and recieve, we walk by faith and not by sight.) Have a peaceful cross over and a miracle filled year ahead with song’s of victory – Hallelujah galore is decreed in our lives in Jesus’ name, Amen.