Arise Almighty Father fight for me and give me divine advancement and divine settlement in Jesus’ name, Amen.
Thou art my axe and my weapons of war: for with Thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms. With Thee also will I break in pieces man and woman standinginopposition of Your will. Father, with Thee will I break in pieces old and young; and with Thee will I break in pieces the young man the maid (Jeremiah 51:20,22)
ALL MIGHTY warrior! The Lord of hosts! Unbeatable Champion! Hallowed be Thy name in Jesus’ name.
- I present the redeeming blood of Jesus, before The Throne of God, cleanse me from sin, in Jesus’ name.
- Every Red Sea on my way to prolong my battles, hear The Word of The Lord – give way, in Jesus’ name.
- Arise Mighty LORD in battle, fight for me and make overcoming and victory my portion in the journey of life I pray, trust and recieve in Jesus’ name.
- All nations compassed me about, but in The name of The Lord, will I destroy them. They compassed about like bees; they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of The Lord, I will destroy them (Psalms 118:10,12)
- Any power troubling the peace of my life, fall down and die by fire in Jesus name.
- Hallowed Hallelujah to God who causeth me to walk in the daily victory and divine settlement, inJesus name
-Prayer is a communication between you and God.
-Prayer is talking and listening to God.
-Prayer is to allow God’s work speak in your life.
-Prayer is the gateway to God’s presence.
-Prayer opens your spiritual eyes.
-Prayer makes you to be sensitive.
-Prayer is to present your matter to God.
-Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the night.