‘Come. ‘ And let everyone who is thirsty come. Let anyone who wishes take the water of life as a gift.” Water flows throughout the scripture, and this should remind us of its importance… 70 to 75% of the Earth’s surface is covered with water.
Wait on The LORD in prayer and thanksgiving!
Faith is the substance of things hoped for!
“Your story is the key that can unlock someone else’s prison.”
“Only God can turn mess into a message, a test into a testimony, a trial into a triumph, a victim into a victory.”
“Your testimony is the story of your encounter with God and what role He has played throughout your life.”
“What God is bringing you through at this very moment will be the testimony that will bring someone else through. No mess, no message.”
“If you give it to God, He transforms your test into a testimony, your mess into a message, and your misery into a ministry.”
1 John 5:11 “This is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is found in his Son.”
2. 1 John 5:10 “(The one who believes in the Son of God has this testimony within him. The one who does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony God has given about His Son.)”
3. 1 John 5:9 “If we receive the testimony of men, the testimony of God is greater; for the testimony of God is this, that He has testified concerning His Son.”
4. 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 “Now I make known to you, brothers and sisters, the gospel which I preached to you, which you also received, in which you also stand, 2 by which you also are saved, if you hold firmly to the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain. 3 For I handed down to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.”
5. Romans 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
6. Ephesians 2:8-9 “For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast.”
7. Titus 3:5 “He saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit.”
8. Psalm 22:22 “I will praise you to all my brothers; I will stand up before the congregation and testify of the wonderful things you have done.”
9. Psalm 66:16 “Come and listen, all you who fear God, and I will tell you what he did for me.”
10. John 15:26-27 “When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father— the Spirit of Truth, who comes from the Father—he will testify on my behalf. You will testify also, because you have been with me from the beginning.”
11. Psalm 35:28 “My tongue will declare your righteousness and praise you all day long.”
12. Daniel 4:2 “I want you all to know about the miraculous signs and wonders the Most High God has performed for me.”
13. Psalm 22:22 “I will tell my people what you have done; I will praise you in their assembly.”
14. Romans 15:9 “and in order that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy. As it is written, “Therefore I will praise you among the Gentiles, and sing to your name.”
Never be afraid to share your testimony with others. Your testimony can encourage and inspire others. Though it’s not the gospel, it can be used to point people to the gospel of Christ. Your testimony can be what God uses to draw someone to repentance and faith in Jesus Christ.
Do you now understand the power of your testimony? I want you to take a moment to dwell upon the goodness of God, His grace, and His deep love for you. This is what compels us to share our testimony with others.
When we really take a moment to be still and sit in His presence, we are overwhelmed by such an amazing God and we can’t contain the joy that He brings. We have to tell people because we’ve been so mightily touched by the living God! You might struggle to share your testimony and that’s OK.
We must be careful not to lie and exaggerate about things. We must be careful as well that we don’t brag and glorify ourselves, which is what some people purposely and unknowingly do.
Instead of talking about Jesus they use it as an opportunity to talk about themselves, which is no testimony at all. I’m pretty sure you heard people even bragging about their past life before Christ as if it were cool.
Examine your motives. It’s all about Jesus and His glory, don’t make it about yourself. Share today and build one another up because your testimony can have a huge impact on someone’s life.