Plan your tomorrow’s in prayer; gain your direction from instruction that have been followed for ‘time’.
If even Man is historically part/keenly tied in as we examine the Hall of Human Origins. Humans are primates–a diverse group that includes some 200 species. Monkeys, lemurs and apes are our cousins, and we all have evolved from a common ancestor over the last 60 million years.
Lieberman argues that the precursors of speech might have emerged about a little more than 3 million years ago, when artifacts like jewelry appear in the archaeological record. The idea is that both language and jewelry are intimately related to the evolution of symbolic thinking.
To speak clearly, you must move the muscles of your mouth, tongue, and throat. This is where the motor cortex comes into play. Located in the frontal lobe, the motor cortex takes information from Broca’s area and tells the muscles of your face, mouth, tongue, lips, and throat how to move to form speech.
So, our origin? Why are there still monkeys, lemurs and apes? But no early ‘Man’, if Man evolved why are there currently no samples of our origin?
Momentarily, we pause and examine The Word. Who wrote Genesis? The first books of The Bible? Tradition credits Moses as the author of Genesis, as well as the books of Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and most of Deuteronomy, but modern scholars, especially from the 19th century onward, see them as being written hundreds of years after Moses is supposed to have lived, in the 6th and 5th centuries BC.
To step forward in time, I should ask who wrote and/or is writing your story?
Rather, get on your knees and speak with The Author…
In those days Hezekiah became ill and was at the point of death. The prophet Isaiah son of Amoz went to him and said, “This is what The Lord says: Put your house in order, because you are going to die; you will not recover.”
Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the Lord, “Remember, Lord, how I have walked before you faithfully and with wholehearted devotion and have done what is good in your eyes.” And Hezekiah wept bitterly.
Then the word of The Lord came to Isaiah: “Go and tell Hezekiah, ‘This is what the Lord, The God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will add fifteen years to your life. And I will deliver you and this city from the hand of the king of Assyria. I will defend this city. Isaiah 38:1-5
We are heard.
Here are five Bible verses that prove that God hears our prayers.
1. John 9:31 – “We know that God does not listen to sinners. He listens to the godly person who does his will.”
2. 1 Peter 3:12 – “For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of The Lord is against those who do evil.”
3. 1 John 5:15 – “And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of Him.”
4. Jeremiah 29:12-13; “Then you will call on Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart.”
5. Psalm 66:17-20 – “I cried out to Him with my mouth; His praise was on my tongue. If I had cherished sin in my heart, The Lord would not have listened; but God has surely listened and has heard my prayer. Praise be to God, Who has not rejected my prayer or withheld His Love from me!”