As you step out today and for the remaining 18 days to end this year and beyond, The Lord will heal all your infirmities. Your health and strength will not fail you we decree inJesu’ name, Amen. Doors of blessings, joy, happiness, prosperity, opportunities, sound health, achievement and every good thing that has been Spoken for you by our Creator shall be yours in Jesus’ name, Amen. We decree and by God’s AWESOME grace doors will not be shut against you, any one that has been shut shall be opened for you in Jesus’ name, Amen.
When God opens doors in our lives don’t try to close it because of the trials, which is sometimes required. No one can close an open door that God has for you so have confidence in the Lord. If it’s God’s will it will be done, remember He always has a plan. Watch out as well for doors that God closes.
Some doors are not God’s will for you to enter them and God closes it for your protection. God knows everything and He knows if you’re on a path that leads to danger.
Pray to God continuously to know His will. Rely on the Spirit. The Holy Spirit will tell you if something is God’s will. Allow the Spirit to guide your life.
When God opens a door He will never cause you to compromise or contradict His Word. Many times God will confirm His will through His Word and through others such as godly counsel.
Usually you know it’s an open door from God when you have to rely on Him. Some people try to do things in the arm of the flesh, but when it’s God’s will we must ask Him to bless the work of our hands.
1. Revelation 3:8 “I know all the things you do, and I have opened a door for you that no one can close. You have little strength, yet you obeyed my word and did not deny me.
2. Colossians 4:3 And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains.
3. 1 Corinthians 16:9-10 There is a wide-open door for a great work here, although many oppose me. When Timothy comes, don’t intimidate him. He is doing the Lord’s work, just as I am.
4. Isaiah 22:22 I will give him the key to the house of David–the highest position in the royal court. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
5. Acts 14:27 Upon arriving in Antioch, they called the church together and reported everything God had done through them and how he had opened the door of faith to the Gentiles, too.
6. 2 Corinthians 2:12 When I came to the city of Troas to preach the Good News of Christ, the Lord opened a door of opportunity for me.
The Holy Spirit will guide us and let us know if a door is closed.
7. Acts 16:6-7 Next Paul and Silas traveled through the area of Phrygia and Galatia, because the Holy Spirit had prevented them from preaching the word in the province of Asia at that time. Then coming to the borders of Mysia, they headed north for the province of Bithynia, but again the Spirit of Jesus did not allow them to go there.
8. John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
Don’t stop knocking. God will answer. Have faith!
9. Matthew 7:7-8 “Continue to ask, and God will give to you. Continue to search, and you will find. Continue to knock, and the door will open for you. Yes, whoever continues to ask will receive. Whoever continues to look will find. And whoever continues to knock will have the door opened for them.
10. Luke 11:7-8 Then he will reply from inside, ‘Do not bother me. The door is already shut, and my children and I are in bed. I cannot get up and give you anything. I tell you, even though the man inside will not get up and give him anything because he is his friend, yet because of the first man’s sheer persistence he will get up and give him whatever he needs.
God will eventually open the door.
11. Acts 16:25-26 About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening to them. Suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At once all the prison doors flew open, and everyone’s chains came loose.
Salvation in Christ alone.
12. Revelation 3:20-21 Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends. Those who are victorious will sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat with my Father on his throne.
13. John 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
14. John 10:2-3 But the one who enters through the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep recognize his voice and come to him. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
15. John 10:7 So Jesus said again, “I assure you: I am the door of the sheep.
16. Matthew 6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
17. Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
18. Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light on my path.
Sometimes to advance God’s kingdom we will suffer.
19. Romans 5:3-5 But that’s not all. We also brag when we are suffering. We know that suffering creates endurance, endurance creates character, and character creates confidence. We’re not ashamed to have this confidence, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
20. Revelation 4:1 After these things I saw a door standing open in heaven. I heard the first voice like a trumpet speaking to me. It said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must happen after this.”You Need
God bless you and have a blessed week. Amen.