-“but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.”
Human beings are no different from children.
We pray to God and expect an answer, immediately.
When He does not answer, we say there is no God.
This impatience explains the number of Christians, who go around, daily, seeking for miracles and fast remedies to their solution.
We forget that the Bible is filled with believers, who waited and held on, in spite of their problems, such as Job, Abraham, and so on.
Holding to their faith, even when it seemed pointless and useless.
Romans 8:25 – “But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.”
Today, we are reminded that Christianity is nothing without patience, and learning to wait, even when it seems like God has forgotten you, is an important part of the journey.
We are also encouraged to hold on to the following Bible verses, as we wait, patiently, while praising Him in the hallways.
1. Romans 12:12 – “Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.”
2. Psalm 27:14 – “Wait for The Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for The Lord.”
3. 2 Peter 3:9 – “The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise, as some understand slowness. Instead He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.”
4. Exodus 14:14 – “The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.”
5. Isaiah 30:18 – “Yet The Lord longs to be gracious to you; therefore He will rise up to show you compassion. For The Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for Him!”
6. 2 Peter 3:8 – “But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With The Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.”