This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through The Holy Spirit. Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.
When we are walking in God’s path, God will always confirm His word to the people in our lives who need to know. After God had given Mary instructions, and she’d become pregnant via the Holy Spirit, He sent an angel to assure Joseph of His plans. This stopped Joseph from divorcing Mary. Don’t be worried, when you follow the instructions of God in your life. He will take care of everything else, Amen
Here are 5 Bible verses to help guide you to let go and let God:
1. Proverbs 16:9 – In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps.
2. Isaiah 26:3 – You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.
3. Romans 8:28 – And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose.
4. Ephesians 3:20 – Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.
5. Philippians 3:13-14 – Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Psalm 46:10 tells us, “Be still, and know that I am God.” God knows what He’s doing, family!
And we pray:
Dear God, I thank You and give glory to Your Essence for when it comes to following Your way, I have nothing to worry about because You have taken care of everything and created a path, Hallelujah! I know that Your Word will be confirmed, no matter who may or may not believe it in my life. Because of this, I choose to move forward in the path You have set out for me. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.