God/ɡäd/ noun: God.
- (In Christianity and other monotheistic religions) The Creator and Ruler of the Universe and source of all moral authority; The supreme being.
- (In certain other religions) a superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity. Similar: Deity, goddess, divine being, celestial being, supreme being, divinity, immortal, creator, demiurge, godhead, daemon, numen, avatar.
- An image, idol, animal, or other object worshiped as divine or symbolizing a god.”wooden gods from the Congo” Similar:idol, graven image, icon, golden calf, totem, talisman, fetish, mascot, juju
- used as a conventional personification of fate.”he dialed the number and, the gods relenting, got through at once”
- used for emphasis or to express emotions such as surprise, anger, or distress.”God, what did I do to deserve this?”
“Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.” 1 John 4:7-10
Define “love”: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/love
Pray this prayer: “Jesus, I have done wrong things in my life and I ask your forgiveness. I believe that you died to take the punishment for my sins upon yourself. I believe that you conquered death when you rose from the dead. You triumphed over death, and I will have eternal life in heaven because I believe in you. I invite you into my heart and life as my Lord and Savior; I am yours. Give me your Holy Spirit to comfort, guide, and teach me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.”
If you have prayed that prayer in believing faith, you have received eternal life. It is my sincere hope and prayer that you fully embrace the message of God’s wonderful love for you through Jesus Christ. May you humbly accept and obey God’s Word; it is the only unchanging truth that has the power to save your life for eternity. (James 1:21)