“I rejoiced in the Lord greatly” (Philippians 4:10). For Paul, joy is not based on circumstances. Rather, joy comes from The Lord. In The Lord, we find an unchanging source of peace, happiness and contentment. While the circumstances of life are always changing, the Lord God is our Rock and our Fortress.
Does your personality change? You are who you are. Yes! Condition/Experience may make YOU change. Since the dawn of Man; it (the ways of Man) has been seen!
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from The Father of lights with Whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
For I The Lord do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed. Malachi 3:6
God is not Man, that His Essence should lie, or an offspring of Man, that El Shaddai should change. Has God said, and will our Father in Heaven not do it? Or has God spoken, and will His Essence not fulfill it?
And we who change open our hearts and pray:
“Let us praise The name of The Lord, for His name alone is exalted; His majesty is above Earth and Heaven.” Psalm 148:13
How many times have you wanted to PRAY THE name of God but didn’t know how? You KNOW prayer works! But how do we PRAY The names of God?
Who is God to you? Is He your Most High God, All sufficient One, Master, Lord of Peace, Lord Who Will Provide? Is He your Father, your Jehovah Raah, The Lord your Shepherd?
- El Shaddai el shad-di -‘ Lord God Almighty
- El Elyon el el-yone’ – The Most High God
- Adonai ad-o-noy’ – Lord, Master
- Yahweh yah-weh – Lord, Jehovah
- Jehovah Nissi yeh-ho-vaw’ nis-see’ – The Lord My Banner
- Jehovah-Raah yeh-ho-vaw’ raw-aw’ – The Lord My Shepherd
- Jehovah Rapha yeh-ho-vaw’ raw-faw’ – The Lord That Heals
- Jehovah Shammah yeh-ho-vaw’ shawm’-maw – The Lord Is There
- Jehovah Tsidkenu yeh-ho-vaw’ tsid-kay’-noo – The Lord Our Righteousness
- Jehovah Mekoddishkem yeh-ho-vaw’ M-qadash – The Lord Who Sanctifies You
- El Olam el o-lawm’ – The Everlasting God
- Elohim el-o-heem’ – God
- Qanna kan-naw’- Jealous
- Jehovah Jireh yeh-ho-vaw’ yir-eh’ – The Lord Will Provide
- Jehovah Shalom yeh-ho-vaw’ shaw-lome’ – The Lord Is Peace
- Jehovah Sabaoth yeh-ho-vaw’ se ba’ôt – The Lord of Hosts
Father, to Your Essence. Your Essence alone be all glory, honor, might, power, beauty, brilliance… Father I am at a loss to attempt a description or utter words that give You glory. In my heart, I praise You for all Your Essence does for, with and to me, Hallelujah glory!!! You are my EVERYTHING my Kavod – כָּבוֹד – to Your glory, I lay face down in respect, giving honor, to Your Majesty, Amen. Each of my moments is in Your hand. LORD, use me – Amen. Your will be done in my existence, Amen.