What was God willing to pay for you? After all, that determines your value, right? Here is one Bible verse about your worth:
…just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many. -Matthew 20:28
God paid a high ransom for your life. God sacrificed His only Son, Jesus. He sent Jesus to die an excruciating death for YOU. Jesus was willing to pay for you with His life.
That is how much value you have.
When we realize the price Jesus paid for our freedom, we can live free from guilt or shame. We can live free from the weight of past mistakes. We can know that God is for us and is with us regardless of life circumstances. We are Loved and accepted.
GOD KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU
You have searched me, Lord, and You know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue You, Lord, know it completely. –Psalm 139:1-4
God knows everything about you – your past, your thoughts, your dreams. That’s not meant to intimidate you or make you feel shame.
He knows everything about you and still sees you with unlimited worth. You don’t need to try and hide anything from Him.
God Loves you fully and unconditionally. He is the best place to go with your fears, worries, and hope. God is the safest relationship in your life.
When you make mistakes, Jesus is the safest place to turn. Your worth has not diminished. He Loves you unconditionally, is ready to forgive, and wants the best for you.
YOU WERE CREATED ON PURPOSE AND FOR A PURPOSE
You are not an accident or a mistake. Rather, you are wonderfully made and unconditionally Loved by God.
Not only were you created on purpose, but you also have a purpose for your life, and God is working for your good.
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose. -Romans 8:28
You are valuable to God. He sees so much value in you that He gave His only Son, Jesus, to save you. You have worth and a purpose!
- Since you are precious and honored in My sight,
and because I Love you,
I will give people in exchange for you,
nations in exchange for your life. Isaiah 43:4
- Arise, shine, for your light has come,
and the glory of The Lord rises upon you. Isaiah 60:1
- Let Love and faithfulness never leave you;
bind them around your neck,
write them on the tablet of your heart.
Then you will win favor and a good name
in the sight of God and Man. Proverbs 3:3-4
- Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your Heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?Matthew 6:26
- Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. Matthew 10:29-31
- Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. Luke 12:6-7
- Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession. Although the whole Earth is mine. Exodus 19:5
- The tongue of the righteous is choice silver,
but the heart of the wicked is of little value.Proverbs 10:20
- For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.Galatians 5:6
- Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Luke 12:24
And we pray:
Alleluia LORD, I lay before Your Throne of grace, in Your sight, I am priceless. ALL glory to Your Essence. Father, in my life Your will be done I pray in Jesus’ name, Amen.