In this post, we will be discussing how to receive God’s blessings. There are a number of steps that you can take to ensure that you are in the right position when it comes time for Him to bless you.
- Spending time with God in prayer, meditation, and reflection
- Studying His Word.
- Reading about the lives of great devotees who have served God selflessly.
- Doing good works for others in Jesus’ Name.
- Avoiding bad thoughts and actions that come between us and God.
- Spending time with other devotees engaged in praiseworthy activities that bring us closer to God.
Meditate on The Word of God
Meditating on The Word of God brings you divine direction. As you meditate on The Word, your spiritual understanding is increased, your spiritual strength is increased and your revelation of The Word is increased.
You receive your inheritance; healing, protection, and prosperity as you meditate on The Word of God. You receive wisdom to know what to do in every situation that confronts you in life.
You have to meditate before you can manifest or experience any result. You cannot manifest or experience anything until you are established in meditation! Meditating on God’s Word will help you to establish yourself in the realm of manifestations.
How to Meditate on God’s Word in Order to Receive Blessings
1. Meditate in faith
As you read God’s word, believe that every word is true, without reservation. Do not have any doubts in your heart, but believe that what you have requested will be granted to you.
2. Meditate with expectations.
You should anticipate what you meditate on to become a reality in your life. The expectation is a powerful force that strives to generate what you desire.
3. Meditate in a consistent manner.
It is not sufficient to just meditate and expect benefits. You must put your meditation into action by doing what the word instructs you to do, even if it is tough at first.
Faith is the substance of things hoped for, evidence of things not seen. The bible says that the just shall live by faith. Without faith, it is impossible to please God. God rewards those who diligently seek Him and He is able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all we can ask or think.
It may seem strange like you are living in a land where you are hoping for something that does not yet exist or something that you have never experienced, but God wants you to be faithful even when your circumstances do not reflect what God has said about your situation.
“Without faith, it is impossible to please God”
~ Hebrews 11:6
What blessings can I receive from having faith?
Believing in God is the first step toward becoming like Him. It is the beginning of the conversion process. It marks the start of a life in which we learn to surrender our will to His.
- Faith in God gives us hope, which motivates us to act and change. It assists us in overcoming fear, anxiety, uncertainty, guilt, and other unpleasant emotions that restrict our potential.
- Through the Holy Spirit, our faith in God allows us to feel calm, contentment, and certainty.
- Our faith in God enables us to perceive our difficulties as chances for growth and benefits in our life.
- Our faith in God gives us the courage to undertake tasks that would otherwise appear impossible (like quitting smoking or drinking alcohol).
Repent and forsake your sins
Why must you repent? The Bible declares that “all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God”. (Romans 3:23). Unless a person repents, he or she will be cast into hell.
How do you repent and forsake sin? To repent – to turn away from sin and turn to God is made possible by the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross.
When people believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour, they are reconciled to God and they will no longer live under condemnation. They become children of God. That is when they know that all things work together for good to them which love God.