God knows everything about us and more. His plans for us are always for peace and out of Love – never for our destruction. God has always been concerned about saving His children, and save His children He did. What a Loving Father we have found in the Almighty God.
7 Scriptures about Speaking Things into Existence
- Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. Proverbs 18:21
- Whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.. Phil 4:8
- And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith. Matt 21:22
- So shall My Word be that goes forth from my Essence; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11
- Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his/her heart, but believes that what he/she says will come to pass, it will be done for them. Mark 11:23
- But Jesus answered, “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word that comes from The Mouth of God.’” Matt 4:4
And we pray:
Dear God, I thank You that Your plans for my life are always to prosper me and for the sake of peace. Thank You, Father, for Your endless love that has saved me. Were it not for Your love, Lord, I do not know where I would be. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.