Welcome to the month of March.
For number 3, some notable events are associated with it in the Bible.
- Noah had three sons (Gen. 6:10).
- Three visitors appeared to Abraham (Genesis 18:2).
- Jonah was inside the belly of the fish three days and nights (Jonah 1:17).
- Jesus answered Satan’s threefold temptations with three scriptural references (Matthew 4:1-11).
- Jesus’ ministry lasted three years.
- Peter denied Jesus three times (Luke 22:54-62), and three times Jesus affirmed his love (John 21:15-17).
- There are three persons in one God – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
For me, however, the ultimate representation of the number three is the resurrection. Jesus Christ, our Lord, and Savior, overcame the powers of hell and the grave and rose up on the third day.
Nothing can best define the significance of the number 3 than that.
May you also overcome all the powers of hell against your life this month and come up out of every darkness where you are hitherto hidden, in Jesus name.
According to our text above, the third day also represents revival, restoration, and upliftment.
May these be your portion this month, in Jesus’ name.
And we pray in The name of Jesus:
- I overcome every power of darkness against my life and family.
- I overcome the power of death
- I overcome sickness and diseases.
- I overcome lack, debt, and poverty
- I overcome anxiety, depression, and fear.
- I overcome everything wrestling with my salvation and testimony this month, in Jesus name, Amen.
For Thou hast been a shelter for me, and STRONG Tower from the enemy. I will abide in Thy tabernacle forever: I will trust in the covert of Thy wings. For Thou, O God, hast heard my vows: Thou hast given the heritage of those that fear Thy Name. Thou wilt prolong the lives of those who serve You in spirit and truth, and their years as many generations. They shall abide before God forever: O prepare mercy and truth, which may preserve me, Amen. So will I sing unto Thy Name forever that I may daily perform my vows in worship and truth. Derived from Psalm 61:3-8
Abba Father, Divine Authority, Glorious God, Hallelujah!!! Dominion and Majesty be ascribed to Your Essence for always. In praise, prayer, and faith I give you glory for making me see the light of the month of March in Jesus’ name, Amen.
Bless The Lord Jesus for making me a partaker of grace and mercy.
All the praise and worthy worship goes to God, launching me to walk Wonders heritage in Jesus’ name.
I cover every day in the month of March in the redeeming blood of Jesus to walk in and on the redemption route; the journey of mercy.
I decree in dominion, the ancient of days shall preserve my life and prolong my life to health and a blessed, success filled all ways, in Jesus’ name, Amen
God of mercy Manufacturer, magnify mercy for me, I shall tred Your route to attain a healthy, fulfilling life of wonders in Jesus’ name, Amen.
Come, let us return to the LORD. For He has torn us to pieces, but He will heal us; He has wounded us, but He will bind up our wounds.
After two days He will revive us; on the third day He will raise us up, that we may live in His presence.
So let us know—let us press on to know the LORD. As surely as the sun rises, He will appear; He will come to us like the rain, like the spring showers that water the earth. – Hosea 6:1-3
Prayers to Command the Month of March
Confession Scripture: Psalm 27: 1-14
- O Lord, I thank You for this month. I thank You for Your protection, preservation, and provision. I thank You because You are my Light and my salvation; You are the stronghold of my life. Receive my praise forever and ever, in Jesus name (Psalm 27:1).
- Father Lord, I stand in the authority of Your Word and decree today that I shall not be afraid. I overcome fear and its activities in my life and family this month, in Jesus name.
- In the name of Jesus Christ, I command every army incensed against me and my home this month, to scatter and perish by fire. May every demonic war projected against my home and my finances cease forthwith, in the name of Jesus Christ. For it is written that “No weapon that is formed against me will prosper, and every tongue that accuses me will be condemned in judgment (Psalm 27:3, Isaiah 54:17).
- Throughout this month, O Lord, empower and draw me to Thyself. Cause me to find joy in Your service and to seek first Thy kingdom every day. May I be planted in Thy Word, and be connected to Thy Love through the Holy Spirit’s revelation, in Jesus name.
- I know that You care for me, Lord. Therefore, I cast all my cares to You this month. May every seed of anxiety, depression, worry and murmuring die in my life, in Jesus name (1Peter 5:7).
- This month, O Lord, I come against the forces of sin. I frustrate every form of temptation intended to lure me into immorality, greed, jealousy, anger, hate, and impatience. I decree that these forces will not succeed in my life this month. I am walking in the victory of the cross over sin and temptations, in Jesus name.
- O Lord, give me the grace to put my trust in You and lean not on my own understanding all through this month. As I acknowledge You in all my ways, guide me and make my paths align to Your purpose for my life, in Jesus name (Proverbs 3:5-6)
- I command the earth to yield for me this month. I command my efforts to produce bountifully this month. I command my finances to blossom this month. I command my health to be strong this month. I command my home to have peace this month, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Today, I decree according to the Word of God that I am of the Lord; I am hidden in Christ and Christ in God; therefore, I overcome the powers of darkness. I overcome all the lies and manipulations of the devil, in the name of Jesus Christ (1 John 4:4).
- Thank You, Lord, for:
- I am more than a conqueror this month (Romans 8:31).
- You are with me, so no one can be against me this month (Romans 8:37).
- I am strong and courageous this month (Joshua 1:9)
- Whatever I bind on earth is bound in heaven, and whatever I loose is loosed.
I believe that this month shall be for me as I have decreed, for my prayers and decrees are in line with God’s Word, in Jesus name (Matthew 18:18–19).
Thank God forever in Jesus’ name, Amen.