I recieved a profound very clear response! What has been lost! To break that down simply: we have those we Love/love, we live for them, with them, through them. By God’s AWESOME grace we state/pray/hope “ALWAYS TOGETHER!” Yet! Only an individual truly knows their heart! Are they truly holding on tightly to The Lord?
There will be LOSS! Of hopes/dreams… Yet, The Presence of The Spirit of God causes such profound feelings!
The Word of God further declares in Psalm 34:17 “The righteous CRY, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.” It is amazing, many people who cried to God in critical times and they got divine attention and transformation.
There is a difference! Crying out/Crying… Now, we cry out to God for help! In The Presence of God when we are in The Presence of Love/Joy/Peace!!! We ‘cry’??? A profound revelation! Yes! Being swept up in the spiritual is truly a rise! Bringing profound emotion that are expressed with tears of joy… yet, it is tears of loss that we share on now.
Isn’t it amazing to have loved/Loved ones worship God 🙌 with you? Yes! Can/will that end? By God’s infinitely AWESOME grace, there shall be no end to shared joy in fellowshipping now and for always!
This is why we need to encourage, lift up and pray for our loved/Loved ones!
- Philippians 4:6: “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.”
- 1 Timothy 3:5: “For if someone does not know how to manage his own household, how will he care for God’s church?”
- James 5:16: “Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.”
- Proverbs 22:6: “Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.”
- 1 Thessalonians 5:17: “Pray without ceasing.”
- 1 Corinthians 11:3: “But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife is her husband, and the head of Christ is God.”
- James 1:5: “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.”
“Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy. Those who go out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with them.”
- “True prayer is a way of life, not just for use in cases of emergency. Make it a habit, and when the need arises you will be in practice.” – Billy Graham
- “Let us love one another as God loves each one of us. Where does this love start? It begins in our home. It all starts at home. By praying together.” – Mother Teresa
- “Family prayer is the greatest deterrent to sin, and hence the most beneficent provider of joy and happiness. The old saying is yet true: ‘The family that prays together stays together.’” – Thomas S. Monson
- “Nothing is more vital than prayer in Christian existence, and few things are more vulnerable to neglect.” – John Piper
- “May each family rediscover family prayer, which helps to bring about mutual understanding and forgiveness.” – Pope Francis
- “Prayer does change things, all kinds of things. But the most important thing it changes is us.” – R.C. Sproul
- “To be a Christian without prayer is no more possible than to be alive without breathing.” – Martin Luther
- “There is nothing more important than parents passing on a generational legacy of faith and values to their children.” – James Dobson