1. Strongly desirous to see what is novel, or to discover what is unknown; solicitous to see or to know; inquisitive.
Be not curious in unnecessary matters, nor to pry into the concerns of your neighbors.
2. Habitually inquisitive; addicted to research or enquiry; as a man of a curious turn of mind; sometimes followed by after, and sometimes by of.
Curious after things elegant and beautiful; curious of antiquities.
3. Accurate; careful not to mistake; solicitous to be correct.
Men were not curious what syllables or particles they used.
4. Careful; nice; solicitous in selection; difficult to please.
A temperate man is not curious of delicacies.
5. Nice; exact; subtile; made with care.
Both these senses embrace their objects–with a more curious discrimination.
6. Artful; nicely diligent.
Each ornament about her seemly lies, by curious chance, or careless art, composed.
7. Wrought with care and art; elegant; neat; finished; as a curious girdle; curious work Exodus 28 and 30.
8. Requiring care and nicety; as curious arts. Acts 19.
9. Rigid; severe; particular. Little used.
10. Rare; singular; a a curious fact.
1. With nice inspection; inquisitively; attentively.
I saw nothing at first, but observing it more curiously, the spots appeared.
2. With nice care and art; exactly; neatly; elegantly. Psalm 139.
3. In a singular manner; unusually.
1. Fitness to excite curiosity; exactness of workmanship.
2. Singularity of contrivance.
What is??? What will be??? Who am I? What am I? Define me? Where am I from? Where am I headed to? What next???