No matter what belief system, religion, practice. We realize that it ALL comes from ONE point. How we choose to honor The Point, The Center and Origin of our existence, so be it, there is a central awesomeness to ALL life. It is fine if people disbelieve. Soon enough they will realize, may be too late. We at this point have a decision, some might have a reason. But, to remain safe, it is better to lay your bets on the best side in the greatest debate of life!
So often, we discuss Satan. What made him? Obviously, not much thinking is done. Our greatest challenge was created by The SAME Origin as us. Here I shy away from deity and such words. We were created or to be simple born. Each with their strengths and weaknesses. What makes you unique? You are YOU! NOBODY else can claim that! Chech this out: twins have unique properties, they even disagree. Chech this put further- Siamese twins are the same way. Yes! They share a body, but wi th the difference in brains, Spirits, they are as individual in terms of reasoning as two separate individuals!
We currently have a say because we are given a choice. Staying areligious we had the choice to choose and our portion of His-story was forever changed, as far as life is concerned we might temporarily have it, but we do not own it. To be less vague, we were made in His image, from many ‘Read’ volumes, are there sexes in Heaven? Yes based on personalities, you are you- Ageless! So, be careful what you do with your time before the claims who/what He created and asks you what you did with His creation. Makes you think! What have you/do you/are you moved to do?
THE LAST WISHES OF ALEXANDER THE GREAT…..
On his death bed, Alexander summoned his army generals and told them his three ultimate wishes:
1. The best doctors should carry his coffin …
2. The wealth he has accumulated (money, gold, precious stones) should be scattered along the procession to the cemetery …
3. His hands should be let loose, so they hang outside the coffin for all to see !!
One of his generals who was surprised by these unusual requests asked Alexander to explain.
Here is what Alexander the Great had to say:
1. “I want the best doctors to carry my coffin to demonstrate that in the face of death, even the best doctors in the world have no power to heal ..”
2. “I want the road to be covered with my treasure so that everybody sees that material wealth acquired on earth, will stay on earth..”
3. I want my hands to swing in the wind, so that people understand that we come to this world empty handed and we leave this world empty handed after the most precious treasure of all is exhausted, and that is : TIME.
We do not take to our grave any material wealth. TIME is our most precious treasure because it is LIMITED. We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.
When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never take back . Our time is our life!
The best present that you can give to your family is your time and to God is your life..
May God grant YOU plenty of TIME, and as you focus on Him, be blessed with His creation.