All kinds! But The Gospel gets preached!
Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will.
– Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
– And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
– Declare his glory among the heathen, his wonders among all people.
– And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
– All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2 Timothy 3:16
– Then the same day at evening, being the first [day] of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace [be] unto you.
– Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
– For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
– He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.