When I read the bible, I love when GOD asks questions. He doesn’t ask for himself. He already knows the answer. He asks us because he wants us to understand and get it.
1. God asked Adam, “Where art thou?” Sometimes we don’t realize where we are in life and it takes the voice of GOD to remind us.
2. He asked Moses, “What is that, you have in your hands?” Many times the very blessing we need is already in our grasp.
3. He asked Ezekiel, “can these bones live?” Sometimes you may think a situation in your life has died, But GOD is reminding you that it can live. Its not dead; Its not over!
4. He asked Abraham, “Is there anything too hard for GOD?”. Think about that as you are going through life. I don’t care what it looks like. There is nothing too hard for GOD to do. Nothing is impossible with Him. Gen 18:14
5. Who are you? What are you? Where are you headed?
6. Do you speak with God? Even more importantly – did you speak ‘to’ God today? There is something that says “Pray incessantly.” Do you?
7. When was the last time you gave God thanks for who you are, where you are and why you are?
We are in a unique place. In faith, ALL is ours in God’s will! Ask and recieve, seek and find, faith and experience.
What we DO NOT see, IS!
Amazing, there was NO ‘seen’ before it was “Spoken” into being!
Difficulties? Faith them away on your knees with raised arms in Thanksgiving, IJN Amen
Above, we spoke about Human individuals who had a testimony. They become a known fact by The awesome grace of God!
Will you be spoken of? Your experience shared?
Let me step it down. Do you show Love?
A hard question. Rather I should ask if you 1 Corinthians 13 your life!
Patience, Kindness, being ‘full’ in many ways! Full of The Spirit!
Getting deep; but we can live in Peace with our ALL to God’s glory! Amen