My son once out of the blue said “Dad, I love you.” Clear as day.
I even though in a tough situation financially, look always to provide all I can,
I ensure that I always have something special for my children,
It is my joy meeting their needs! They are my children…
You all know where I am going with this…
Our Father, Loves us beyond words!
In Jesus, God sent a Part of Himself and Christ came and gave His life for me!
I could and so say “Glory Hallelujah!!!” With tears in my eyes,
Why don’t you speak to God today (now) and tell God how YOU Love Him, appreciate Him, need Him, Want Him…
He is your ALL!
God Loves meeting YOUR needs,
trust me, God has NO “tough situation” He made the Universe, seen and unseen,
you can see, sense, feel your problemn see,
God KNOWS what You are experiencing!
Tell Him you Love, appreciate, and need Him,
YOUR words, Your God, your Father!!!
tough times? I laugh! Your Father Created ALL you see!
Gold, Emeralds, seen and unseen !
See what God does when you simply say to Him AND show Him that YOU Love Him!
all of a sudden your MOUNTAINS become molehills…
In my life, I’ve been successful at turning molehills into mountains. There have been things that were no big deal in the grand scheme of things that I have lost sleep over. I’ve also allowed true mountains to make my faith waiver. There are times in life when we are faced with insurmountable odds and impossibilities. Those mountains look over us and block our view of God. Our mind reasons that we have no chance of success so we shouldn’t even bother trying. Those always make our faith seem so small.
God knew that we would feel that way at times and is able to make molehills out of ‘insurmountable’ MOUNTAINS,
Jesus even told us that we didn’t need a lot of faith to be able to cast mountains out of our path. We don’t have to have the ability, we just need the faith to believe God is able.
Here are some Bible verses about mountains turning into molehills.
1. For who are you, O great mountain [of human obstacles]? Before Zerubbabel [who with Joshua had led the return of the exiles from Babylon and was undertaking the rebuilding of the temple, before him] you shall become a plain [a mere molehill]! And he shall bring forth the finishing gable stone [of the new temple] with loud shoutings of the people, crying, Grace, grace to it!
Zechariah 4:7 AMPC
2. A voice cries out, “Prepare in the wilderness a road for The Lord! Clear the way in the desert for our God! Fill every valley; level every mountain. The hills will become a plain, and the rough country will be made smooth. Then the glory of The Lord will be revealed, and all people will see it. The Lord Himself has promised this.”
Isaiah 40:3-5 GNT
3. I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, “Move from here to there,” and it would move. Nothing would be impossible.
Matthew 17:20 NLT
4. The mountains take one look at GOD And melt, melt like wax before Earth’s Lord.
Psalm 97:5 MSG
5. “Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the Earth! I am your enemy,” says The LORD. “I will raise my fist against you, to knock you down from the heights. When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of burnt rubble.”
Jeremiah 51:25 NLT
Y’all tell God YOU Love Him, leave it all at His feet and watch in thanksgiving as your way becomes clear! Amen
Remember ALWAYS “faith as small as a mustard seed and you will tell a mountain to move from here to there!” Amen