Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
Galatians 6:7-9 King James Version (KJV)
“He who goes out weeping, bearing the seed for sowing, shall come home with shouts of joy, bringing his sheaves with him.”
A lot of people are constantly searching for ways to please God.
In this search, they neglect the simple act of generosity (sowing and reaping).
God Loves this so much that the Bible is overflowing with verses and passages on this underacted act of kindness, and blessings that go with it.
Here are some Bible verses on sowing and reaping.
1. Galatians 6:9; “And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.”
2. 1 Corinthians 3:6-9; “I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the growth. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God who gives the growth. He who plants and he who waters are one, and each will receive his wages according to his labor. For we are God’s fellow workers. You are God’s field, God’s building.”
3. Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. 2 Corinthians 9:6
4. A wicked person person earns deceptive wages, but the one who sows righteousness reaps a sure reward.” Proverbs 11:18
5. Proverbs 14:14; “The faithless will be fully repaid for their ways, and the good rewarded for theirs.”
ALSO READ: Plant your seed where your heart is
6. Luke 6:38; “Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”
7. Hosea 10:12; “Sow righteousness for yourselves, reap unfailing love. Break up the unplowed ground for yourselves, for it is time to seek the Lord, until he comes and showers deliverance on you.”
8. Malachi 3:10; “Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need
9. Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
10. Luke 8:4-18; “And when a great crowd was gathering and people from town after town came to him, he said in a parable: “A sower went out to sow his seed. And as he sowed, some fell along the path and was trampled underfoot, and the birds of the air devoured it. And some fell on the rock, and as it grew up, it withered away, because it had no moisture. And some fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up with it and choked it. And some fell into good soil and grew and yielded a hundredfold.” As he said these things, he called out, “He who has ears to hear, let him hear.” …