- Noah built the ark by faith but he used measurements. There is a place for rational thinking in our walk of faith. Not all decisions should be made with blind hope! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noah
- Sarah’s pregnancy was a miracle, but it took nine months just like any other. God’s plans do not negate the importance of process. Sometime you need to wait or work it out. Sarah, also spelled Sarai, in the Old Testament, wife of Abraham and mother of Isaac. Sarah was childless until she was 90 years old. God promised Abraham that she would be “a mother of nations” (Genesis 17:16) and that she would conceive and bear a son, but Sarah did not believe. https://youtu.be/BUAZmLyzXNo
- The stone that killed Goliath might have been anointed, but David’s skill was also involved. Developing skills does not mean you are not anointed. If you play a piano, play it to the fullest. Don’t take us through the agony of listening to your cacophony in the name of “singing to the Lord”. Skills are important. There is nothing rude with telling that sister “you can’t sing, find something else to do in the house of God”. https://www.openbible.info/topics/davis
- Esther received favour to become queen, but she also bathed and prepared her appearance. Preparation is key to becoming fit for the occasion. Get knowledge, go to school. Stop blaming auto-correct, check your spelling even here on social media. Prepare, because some of us expect nothing but the best from you! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esther
- The promised land was full of milk and honey, but they also had to plow, feed cattle, and take care of sheep. Miracles are communication tools that God uses to instill trust, faith and the knowledge of his nature. You need to work, don’t expect miracles in a specific area of life all the time. No one pays rent for a full year with miracle money. We need it, we want it, but God wants what is permanent. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promised_Land#:~:text=The%20promise%20was%20first%20made,(Exodus%2023%3A31).&text=And%20I’ve%20seen%20the%20Promised%20Land.
- God is the One who created human capacity to memorize things, yet He also told many prophets to write their messages. Spirituality does not mean we should not use tools to package the message. https://www.happyhealthyandprosperous.com/importance-writing-things-down/#:~:text=Exodus%2017%3A14%20(NLT),Psalm%20103%3A2%20tells%20us
- Ruth received favour to marry Boaz, but the coaching of Naomi was necessary. Human coaching is necessary, you need to submit and learn from someone. It will spare you from silly mistakes. https://www.britannica.com/biography/Ruth-biblical-figure
- Moses could hear directly from God, but he was wearing himself out with work, it was the wisdom of his father-in-law that saved him from dying a premature death with exhaustion. It is wisdom to put on a seat belt, brush teeth, and adhere to medical advice. Being spiritual does not mean asking angels to cook food for you. https://youtu.be/nb4mjOH6BJM
- Namaan was a mighty soldier and a friend of kings, but he acted as influenced by a Jewish maiden. Even important people are influenced by “insignificant” people. The key thing is proximity that generates influence. http://web.mit.edu/jywang/www/cef/Bible/NIV/NIV_Bible/2KGS+5.html#:~:text=Have%20the%20man%20come%20to,and%20you%20will%20be%20cleansed.%22
- Paul who wrote a large portion of the new Testament was a fierce advocate of what he believed in. Followers of Christ were imprisoned and oppressed by his efforts at ‘law and order.’ So much can be learned from his example. The same people he worked with and for sought to kill him; and even fasted till they did. Hallelujah Glory, they failed and Saul was let down the wall of Jericho in a basket. https://youtu.be/U_n7Xf2uE1c
Jesus, in possession of The Essence of God. The Word of God, Who Created ALL things was hung on a tree! And The Word says: https://www.openbible.info/topics/rejection
Mishandling of the natural world can cause hinderance to progress, and a total neglect of the spiritual world will definitely cause total failure in all areas of life.
Balance is the key.