God knows absolutely everything about us, not only what we do, but also what we think. The Psalmist said, “You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar” (Psalm 139:2). This is a sobering thought, because it reminds us that we can never hide from God.
• [Job 21:27 KJV] 27 Behold, I know your thoughts, and the devices [which] ye wrongfully imagine against me.
o Father God speaks to Job to advise him that He knows his thoughts
• [Psa 139:2 KJV] 2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
o King David writes that God knows our down-sitting, our rising and understands our thoughts
• [Mat 9:4 KJV] 4 And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts?
o Jesus knew the thoughts of the Scribes were evil and questioned them.
• [Luk 5:22 KJV] 22 But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, he answering said unto them, What reason ye in your hearts?
o Jesus again questions the Scribes and Pharisees because He knew their thoughts and what was in their hearts.
• [Luk 24:38 KJV] 38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
o After Jesus rose from the dead, He appeared in the midst of His disciples and asked them why were they troubled in their hearts because of their thoughts.
• [Gen 6:5 KJV] 5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually.
o God said every thought of man was only evil.
• [ [Psa 94:11 KJV] 11 The LORD knoweth the thoughts of man, that they [are] vanity.
o The Lord said he knows the thoughts of man and tells us that our thoughts are vanity.
• [Isa 66:18 KJV] 18 For I [know] their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.
o God said He knows our works and out thoughts
The bible is clear on this. God knows our thoughts.