RULES TO TEACH YOUR SON
- Put GOD First!
1.(a) Never shake a man’s hand sitting down.
- Don’t enter a pool by the stairs.
- The man at the BBQ Grill is the closest thing to a king.
- In a negotiation, never take the first offer.
- Request the late check-out.
- When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
- Hold your heroes to a higher standard.
- Return a borrowed car with a full tank of gas.
- Play with passion or don’t play at all.
- Always protect your siblings. #Important
- Don’t let a wishbone grow where a backbone should be.
- If you need music on the beach, you’re missing the point.
- Carry two handkerchiefs. The one in your back pocket is for you. The one in your breast pocket is for her.
- You marry the girl, you marry her family. #Truth
- Be like a duck. Remain calm on the surface and paddle like crazy underneath.
- Experience the serenity of traveling alone.
- Never be afraid to ask out the best looking girl in the room.
- Never turn down a breath mint.
- A sport coat is worth 1000 words.
- Try writing your own eulogy. Never stop revising.
- Stand on principle.
- Eat lunch with the new kid.
- After writing an angry email, read it carefully. Then delete it.
- Ask your mom to play. She won’t let you win.
- Manners maketh the man.
- Give credit. Take the blame.
- Stand up to Bullies. Protect those bullied.
- Write down your dreams.
- Remember at times the rain must fall for us to appreciate the sun. #Absolutely
- Be confident and humble at the same time.
- Be the bridge builder.
- If ever in doubt, remember whose SON you are and REFUSE to just be ordinary!
Inspirational Dad and Son Quotes
Here are some father and son motivational quotes:
- “It is not flesh and blood, but heart which makes us fathers and sons.” – Johann Friedrich Von Schiller
- “There is no love on earth greater than that of a father for his son.”
- “It is the duty of the father to give his sons a good chance.”
- “When my dad did not hold my hand, he had my back.”
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” – Jim Valvano
- “Fathers should know that sons follow their example, not advice.”
- “Nothing is dearer to an ageing father than his son.”
- “A boy’s first hero is his dad.”
- “A son does not pass judgement on his father, but he is his father’s conscience.”
- Dad, you are my superman, which makes me your super son!”
- “A small boy becomes a big man through influence of a big man who cares about the small boy.”
- “It does not matter how tall a son grows, he will still always look up to his dad.”
- “Behind every young boy who believes in himself is a father who believed in him first.”
- “You require love to be a dad, not DNA.”
- “One dad is enough to love a hundred sons, but a hundred sons are still not enough to love one father.”
- “Sons aspire to either become their father or vie to be his exact opposite.” – Kilroy J. Oldster.
- “A dad is a person who wants to catch you before you fall, but he instead picks you up and lets you try again.”
- “My dad taught me everything I know. Unfortunately, he didn’t teach me everything he knows.” – Al Unser
- “Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son.” – George Lucas
Father and Son Bond Quotes and Sayings
Here are some father-son relation quotes:
- “When a father gives to his son, both laugh. When a son gives to his father, both cry.” – William Shakespeare.
- “A son can change his father from being selfish to selfless.”
- “Fathers, like mothers, are not born. Men grow into fathers, and fathering is a very important stage in their development.” – David M. Gottesman
- “The fact that my relationship with my son is so good makes me forgiving of my father and also appreciative.” – Anthony Kiedis
- “A son may outgrow a father’s lap, but never his heart.”
- “Listen, my son, to your father’s instruction and do not forsake your mother’s teaching.” – Proverbs 1:8
- “If the relationship between father and son could really be reduced to biology, the whole earth would blaze with the glory of fathers and sons.” – James A. Baldwin
- “Until you have a son of your own, you will never know the joy, the love beyond feeling
that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his son.” – Kent Nerburn
- “Becoming a dad means you have to be a role model for your son and be someone he can look up to.” – Wayne Rooney
- “I hope I can be as good of a father to my son as my dad was to me.” – Calvin Johnson