You’ll not struggle to succeed anymore.
1. Nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Philippians 2:3
2. Whoever speaks on their own does so to gain personal glory, but he who seeks the glory of The One Who sent Him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about Him. John 7:18
3. Jesus replied, “If I glorify Myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, Whom you claim as your God, is the One Who glorifies me. John 8:54
4. We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body. 2 Corinthians 4:8-10
5. “Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not My will, but Yours be done.” An angel from Heaven appeared to Him and strengthened Him. And being in anguish, He prayed more earnestly, and His sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground.
God wants you to succeed
Even if it is something noble like planting a church we are not being successful when we choose to plant a church and God wants us to do something else such as being a janitor. It’s about His Will and His timing.
6. Paul and his companions traveled throughout the region of Phrygia and Galatia, having been kept by The Holy Spirit from preaching The Word in the province of Asia. When they came to the border of Mysia, they tried to enter Bithynia, but The Spirit of Jesus would not allow them to. Acts 16:6-7
NB EVERYTHING is Known; our story has been told. We are here on Earth for a season to know The Essence of our Creator, our ALL. Each moment at present is a moment in ‘time’; preparing us for where and when we shall be by God’s INESTIMABLE grace.
7. But seek first His Kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33
It might not be successful in people’s eyes, but it is successful in God’s eyes because He told you to do it and He allowed it and even though you may go through trials God in Ultimate Essence will make a way. Do you remember the story of Job? His wife and friends were telling him things that were not true. He was in the will of God. Success doesn’t always appear how we think it should be. Success can be a trial that leads to a blessing.
8. His wife said to him, “Are you still maintaining your integrity? Curse God and die!” He replied, “You are talking like a foolish woman. Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble?” In all this, Job did not sin in what he said. Job 2:9-10
9. For everything in the world–the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life–comes not from The Father but from the world. The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does The Will of God lives forever. 1 John 2:16-17
Sometimes being successful in God’s eyes is helping us grow in humility.
Putting us in the back and helping the person who leads. Holding the rope for the one who goes down in the well. A group of people praying in the back while the preacher leads. Being a servant is success.
10. Mark 9:35 Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said, “Anyone who wants to be first must be the very last, and the servant of all.”
11. Mark 10:43-45 But it is not this way among you, but whoever wishes to become great among you shall be your servant; and whoever wishes to be first among you shall be slave of all. For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.”
12. John 13:14-16 Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet. I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him.
Does God provide financial success?
Yes and there is nothing wrong with blessings. I pray for this blessing. But God blesses us so we can be a blessing to others, not so we can be greedy. If God blesses you financially glory to God. If He blesses you with trials, which help you bear fruit, grow, and know God more, then glory to God!
When you are in God’s will He will open doors for you. Evangelism, school, spouse, jobs, etc.
14. “He replied, ‘The LORD, before whom I have walked faithfully, will send his angel with you and make your journey a success, so that you can get a wife for my son from my own clan and from my father’s family. Genesis 24:40
15. He holds success in store for the upright, he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless, Proverbs 2:7
16. In everything he did he had great success, because the LORD was with him. 1 Samuel 18:14
17. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept My Word and have not denied My name. Revelation 3:8
How does God define success?
True faith in Christ alone will change the very center of your life from your will to God’s will.
You will have new desires for Christ to live a life pleasing to Him. Living by the Word of God will give you success. Not only should you read and memorize it, you should walk by it.
You will never know failure again in The MIGHTY name of Jesus Christ, Amen.