Our world is changing fast. Technology, medicine, how we shop, everything. Even how we worship. As Christians though, we can take comfort in knowing that God never changes.
In fact He tells us many times throughout His word that he never changes.
“Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever.” (Hebrews 13:8)
He is the same God who created the universe and walked in the garden with Adam and Eve.
The same God who gave Moses the 10 Commandments, commanded Joshua and the people to walk around the walls of Jericho, cured Naaman of his leprosy, healed the blind, made the lame to walk, raised the dead, and cast out demons is the same God who sent His son to die for your sins, raised Jesus from the dead, hears your prayers, catches your tears and is with you EVERY SINGLE. DAY!
- For I The Lord do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed. (Malachi 3:6)
- God is not Man, that He should lie, or a son of Man, that He should change His mind. Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not fulfill it? (Numbers 23:19)
- The grass withers, the flower fades, but The Word of our God will stand forever. (Isaiah 40:8)
- Of old You laid the foundation of the Earth, and the Heavens are the work of Your hands. They will perish, but You will remain; they will all wear out like a garment. You will change them like a robe, and they will pass away, but You are the same, and Your years have no end. (Psalm 102:25-27)
- Heaven and Earth will pass away, but My Word will not pass away. (Matthew 24:35)
- Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, The Creator of the ends of the Earth. He does not faint or grow weary; His understanding is unsearchable. (Isaiah 40:28)
- Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever You had formed the Earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting You are God. (Psalm 90:2)
- Thus says The Lord, The King of Israel and his Redeemer, The Lord of hosts: “I am the first and I am the last; besides Me there is no ‘god’. (Isaiah 44:6)
- I am The Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” (Revelation 22:13) Amen.