Father LORD, we want to give You thanks and glory for for health and wellness. We give You glory for meeting each and every member of Your family – The Church in Christ at their points of need. “And my God will meet all your needs according to The riches of His glory in Christ Jesus. And This same God Who takes care of me will supply all your needs from His glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19. Into Your Loving Hands we commit our health and fullness in You. “We ask that we overflow with Your Spirit. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by The power of The Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13” Thank You Father LORD for our health, recovery and continued goodwill in our lives. Heal us Father, touch us at our points of need, Amen.
Wash us with The blood of Jesus. Hallelujah for our total healing, health and wellness in Jesus’ name, Amen.
- “Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.” ~ Jeremiah 17:14
- “Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven.” ~ James 5:14-15
- “He said, “If you listen carefully to the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you.” ~ Exodus 15:26
- “Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you…” Exodus 23:25
- “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10
- “Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.” ~ Isaiah 53:4-5
- “But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,’ declares the LORD” ~ Jeremiah 30:17
- “See now that I myself am he! There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand.” ~ Deuteronomy 32:39
- “if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place.” ~ 2 Chronicles 7:14-15
- “You restored me to health and let me live. Surely it was for my benefit that I suffered such anguish. In your love you kept me from the pit of destruction; you have put all my sins behind your back.” ~ Isaiah 38:16-17
- “I have seen their ways, but I will heal them; I will guide them and restore comfort to Israel’s mourners, creating praise on their lips. Peace, peace, to those far and near,” says the LORD. “And I will heal them.” ~ Isaiah 57:18-19
- “Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.” ~ Jeremiah 33:6
- “Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.” ~ 3 John 1:2