Fifteen hundred years after Noah’s great flood, king Solomon was receiving some advice from his father, king David, who said this, “… for The Lord searches ALL hearts, and understands EVERY intent of the thoughts” 1 Chronicles 28:9. In other words, “Be aware of what is in your head, son. God sees it.”
• [Job 21:27 KJV] Behold, I know your thoughts, and the devices [which] ye wrongfully imagine against me.
o Father God speaks to Job to advise him that He knows his thoughts
• [Psalm 139:2 KJV] Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, Thou understandest my thought afar off.
o King David writes that God knows our down-sitting, our rising and understands our thoughts.
• [Mat 9:4 KJV] And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts?
o Jesus knew the thoughts of the Scribes were evil and questioned them.
• [Luk 5:22 KJV] But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, He answering said unto them, What reason ye in your hearts?
o Jesus again questions the Scribes and Pharisees because He knew their thoughts and what was in their hearts.
• [Luk 24:38 KJV] And He said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
o After Jesus rose from the dead, He appeared in the midst of His disciples and asked them why were they troubled in their hearts because of their thoughts.
• [Gen 6:5 KJV] And GOD saw that the wickedness of Man [was] great in the Earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually.
o God said every thought of Man was only evil.
• [ [Psa 94:11 KJV] The LORD knoweth the thoughts of Man, that they [are] vanity.
o The Lord said He knows the thoughts of Man and tells us that our thoughts are vanity.
• [Isa 66:18 KJV] For I [know] their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.
o God said He knows our works and out thoughts
The bible is clear on this. God knows our thoughts.