God Himself said, “I am the LORD; I change not” (Malachi 3:6). The Bible says He is the Father of lights with whom there is no change or variation (James 1:17). This means God will never be less than He is now, or ever be different from what He has already revealed Himself to be in the past.
- For I The Lord do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed. (Malachi 3:6)
- God is not man, that He should lie, or a son of man, that He should change His mind. Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not fulfill it? (Numbers 23:19)
- The grass withers, the flower fades, but The Word of our God will stand forever. (Isaiah 40:8)
- Of old You laid the foundation of the Earth, and the Heavens are the work of Your hands. They will perish, but You will remain; they will all wear out like a garment. You will change them like a robe, and they will pass away, but You are The same, and Your years have no end. (Psalm 102:25-27)
- Heaven and Earth will pass away, but My Words will not pass away. (Matthew 24:35)
- Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is The everlasting God, The Creator of the ends of the Earth. He does not faint or grow weary; His understanding is unsearchable. (Isaiah 40:28)
- Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever You had formed the Earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting You are God. (Psalm 90:2)
- Thus says The Lord, The King of Israel and His Redeemer, The Lord of hosts: “I am The first and I am The last; besides Me there is no god. (Isaiah 44:6)
- I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” (Revelation 22:13)
The Scripture says, “Peter was astonished at the amount of fish they caught.” He was amazed/bewildered. He had never seen that kind of catch. God is going to do things in your life that astonish you. Doors will open that you never dreamed would open. He’s going to put you in positions of influence and leadership. He’s going to give you resources, funds, opportunities you never thought possible. His idea of overflow is not just a little more of what you have; it’s a new dimension. It’s something unprecedented, something that you’ve never fathomed. It will astonish you.